Soup is not always soup

Yesterday was again a fun day in South-Africa. It was raining the whole day, so we planned to have some warm soup for diner. Anita and I did our groceries and bought "Knorr Minestrone Soup" . At home I started cooking and as always I read the serving-suggestions on the sachet: "NOT SUITABLE FOR SOUP" So we bought a sachet of soup which cannot be used for soup.
Any answers someone? Like Asterix said:"Rare jongens die Romeinen"

1 Comments:
Hi Joost and Anita!
How great it is that you started a Blog as well! I just learned about it this past weekend when we were visiting Iowa for Thanksgiving. My email has not been working very well lately, and not all emails are coming to me. So my entire family knew that you had a Blog, except for me and Jenny! It was very exciting and disappointing at the same time to learn that you started doing this. I was excited because now I can read about your experiences, but also disappointed because you have been doing it for a few weeks and I just found out. Well, anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I will now be looking on your Blog site very often, and can expect some comments from me!
Bye!
Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home