Anita and Joost

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dear friends!

today was my last day in the office. It is strange to leave everything and everyone behind. I really had a great time the last 2 years with my team and I'll surely miss them. There is still so much to do but you know that from tomorrow you won't be a part of it anymore.

On the other hand we're really looking forward to go to Port Elisabeth. We've found a beautiful house and on the 17th of April all our belongings should arrive there. I'll start working on the 5th of Mai and of course I'm also looking forward to those new challenges.

Anita is doing very well. Since 2 weeks we can feel the baby kicking, which really is an awesome experience. People knowing me know that I never made too much thoughts about having kids, but to be honest, since I felt he first kicks, I'm really excited! It is just so amazing.

We'll keep you updated, althought it'll probably take some time before we're online again.

Take care!

Joost

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Jenny Olson said...

Safe travels to SA!

5:19 AM, March 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home