Anita and Joost

Monday, December 11, 2006

Henning Stürzer


Last Saturday, the 9th of December, our friend Henning Stürzer, was on his way home by bike from a Christmass Party of our Triathlon Club in Braunschweig. Just outside the city a car ran into him from the back.

He died before the ambulance got there.

Henning was a very kind, helpfull and honest friend.

We will miss him.

Anita & Joost

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Jenny Olson said...

Joost and Anita,

I send you my condolences. It is not easy to lose a friend. I am thinking of you.

Mike

4:35 PM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joost and Anita,
I'm sorry to read your sad news. It leaves an empty spot in your heart when a loved one dies.
You are in my thoughts; I will remember you and the other people who loved this young man in my prayers tonight.
Helen

12:38 AM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home